Facebook fan page success is dependent upon attracting page visits and increasing the number of people who view a page. This raises the likelihood that more viewers will become aware of a particular product, interest or service. Proven traffic generation techniques for Facebook are the business owner’s most dependable marketing tools.
Using a Facebook fan page is a low-cost option for marketing budgets of any size. Spreading the word about your page does not have to be time-consuming or expensive, and small and large businesses alike can benefit from the minimal effort it takes to tell people about your page and your business. Increasing traffic on a Facebook fan page can be simple and affordable with a few easy tips:
• Advertise your page – If you run a brick-and-mortar establishment, promote your Facebook page in your store with a “Follow Us on Facebook” ad at the cash registers, on menus or on customer receipts. The possibilities are endless and the traffic the ads generate will result from genuine interest in your product or service. Entice your customers to “Like” you on Facebook and receive a special deal on their next visit to your establishment.
• Make your page compelling – A great Facebook page can generate its own buzz, and word-of-mouth alone is often enough to attract new traffic. Study your favorite Fan pages and learn what makes them likable and unique. Brainstorm ways to put a personalized twist on your favorite components of other sites. Understanding what Facebook users want and what makes them stay and play on a Facebook page is a worthy investment of your time. Once you establish some great facets to your page using many of the available apps for Facebook and engage your visitors with enticing offers, informative text or videos, you will soon see results. Games, polls and other captivating widgets are simple to use and add a fun element to your page that Facebook users love.
• Link up with industry leaders – Aligning yourself professionally with successful leaders in your field or industry can prove to be lucrative for your business. If you can establish a good relationship with industry leaders, positive things are bound to happen. Offer to endorse their Facebook pages or websites in exchange for the same courtesy and both parties benefit.
• Establish yourself as an expert in your field – Chances are you are passionate about your product or service and well-versed in its history and its future. Put that knowledge to work for you by creating a blog, submitting topical articles to relevant websites and linking all of these back to your Facebook page. If your article submissions and blog postings are kept current, your name and Facebook page will begin to surface as Google search results, sending readers directly to your page to learn more about you and what your represent.
• Make your fans spread the word - Offer current fans on your Facebook fan page incentives for referring their friends or simply ask them to support you by suggesting your page to those they know. When people believe in a product or service, they love to tell others about it. Encourage your fans to post reviews, comments and even photos, which can be tagged with friends of your fans to lead even more people over to your page.
Increasing traffic to your Facebook fan page does not have to be expensive or complicated. With a little time and effort, you can increase your page traffic, establish yourself as a reputable member of your field of expertise and align yourself with leaders in your industry. Take your passion for what you do and turn it into a money-making tool by maximizing your online exposure every chance you get. Once new visitors to your Facebook page arrive, entice them to stay by offering compelling material they will return to again and again and are sure to tell their friends about!
Business owners trust the Facebook marketing experts at LS Virtual Assistant Services for innovative tips for creating a Facebook fan page, ideas on how to monetize Facebook and ways to make the most of the Facebook paid advertising platform. For the best Facebook marketing tips, visit them online.
Sign Up For Blog Updates
Subscribe Below and Receive Our Free Report and 10 Day Email Series on "Local Business Domination: 10 Easy Ways to Attract Local Customers"
We respect your privacy. Your information is safe with us.
Find Us On Facebook
- Advertising (1)
- Affiliate Marketing (1)
- Article Marketing (2)
- Backlinks (5)
- Best Wordpress Plugins (1)
- Blogging (1)
- Email Marketing (2)
- Facebook (25)
- Facebook Business Basics Lessons (3)
- Facebook Fan Pages (10)
- Facebook Marketing (21)
- Facebook Timeline (4)
- FAQs on Working with Virtual Assistant (3)
- featured (9)
- Free Tools (1)
- Internet Marketing (2)
- Internet Marketing Tips (30)
- Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant (13)
- Lead Generation (8)
- Linkedin (1)
- Local Business (7)
- Mobile Marketing (8)
- Online Reputation Management (6)
- Online Review Sites (3)
- Pinterest (1)
- Press Releases (1)
- Recommended Products (1)
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) (8)
- SMS Marketing (1)
- Social Marketing Quick Tips (8)
- social media (13)
- social media marketing (19)
- Social Media Tips (10)
- software (1)
- Twitter (4)
- Uncategorized (3)
- Video Marketing (8)
- Virtual Assistant (24)
- virtual assistant services (4)
- Web Traffic Tip (14)
- Website Design (1)
- Wordpress (1)
- Wordpress Tips (1)
- Working with a Virtual Assistant (20)
Tagsadvertising article marketing articles article writing backlinks blog blogging business communication email marketing facebook facebook ads facebook fan page facebook fan pages facebook marketing facebook timeline fan pages google places internet marketing internet marketing tip Internet Marketing Virtual Assistant list building Local Business mobile marketing mobile websites online reputation management seo SEO (Search Engine Optimization) small business social marketing social marketing quick tip social media social media marketing social networking text messaging tips Twitter video marketing video marketing for your small business viral marketing Virtual Assistant virtual assistant services wordpress Working with a Virtual Assistant yelp